28 August 2013

Wait....what??? Did she really just post something???

Yep. Sure did.
Hello, my blog...I have missed you!
Life happens...a lot. And I realized a few days ago that I really miss this...I doubt anyone ever still checks here or will ever read this...but here I am back in bloggy world :) Rather than try to catch you up on the last, what...two years? How about I just start with what I am doing now...
Still have my same job, same two bratty boys, same boyfriend...oh wait, he is a fiance now and same two step-daughters. Still read just about anything and yes, I still love to scrapbook.

I took some time off from it though; the better part of the last two years as a matter of fact. But I realized a few months ago that I really...I mean REALLY missed it. I missed the paper, the glue, the stickers, the inky goodness under my fingernails...and I missed telling the stories. Oh I still managed to eek out a page or two here and there, but nothing even close to what I used to do. And that was OK with me for a while. I still took pictures, and thanks to Facebook and Instgram, I have lots of stories waiting to be scrapbooked.

I also fell in love (LOVE) with Project Life-style scrapbooking! I have been working on a lot of those pocket-page, 3x4 card, little bits of life type pages...here, let me show you...






See what I mean?? So much fun! I am almost done with 2012, which I have done almost entirely using only iPhone photos (man, I love that thing!) and will be starting on 2013 soon.

I am also getting ready to start a lovely little class-challenge type thingy called #30 days of Lists. I think it sounds like a really fun way to get some journaling and documenting done about ME :)

I will keep you posted...

more later..

No comments: